Managing the growth of your company is challenging to say the least. To assist you through the process, the SBTDC has a wide range of products and services designed to maximize the success of your company.
- Wondering where to find new market opportunities?
- Need to better manage costs and pricing?
- Looking for an objective business “coach”?
Our confidential one-on-one business counseling has helped 130,000 business owners over the past 30 years. Below click on the type of business counseling you are interested in to learn how we can help you succeed:
- Business & Management Advice
- Selling to the Government – Procurement Counseling
- Technology Development and Commercialization Counseling
- International Business / Exporting Counseling
- Have a strategic plan that’s just sitting on the shelf?
- Want your employees to understand your business better?
- Need to energize your management team and get everyone headed in the right direction?
The SBTDC’s Strategy and Growth Services team offers an array of affordable strategy and growth development services designed to support CEOs of mid-sized businesses with 10 to 200 employees. Customized to the CEO’s situation, projects generally fall into four flexible categories: Full-Potential Strategy, Leadership & General Management Supply, Grounded Decision Making, and Transition & Transaction Support.
- Need financing to grow your business, launch a new product or get through a rough patch?
- Wondering how to analyze your company’s financial records and improve your overall financial position?
- Need to better manage inventory, receivables, cash flow?
How to fund your business? – Our Capital Opportunities for Small Business guide is the most comprehensive financing resource describing all the funding options, available to North Carolina companies. This continuously updated guide also has contact information to learn more about each funding opportunity.
ProfitCents – SBTDC counselors have access to ProfitCents, a program which produces financial reports and projections, to help you optimize your financial decisions.
- Want to update your business knowledge, identify new opportunities and make new contacts?
We offer a wide range of business seminars across the state, via live webinar, and on-demand on a regular basis. Learn what seminars are being offered and how to register.
Learn from the experts without leaving your home. Check out our schedule of online and face-to-face events to learn more about each event and register.
We have been helping people like you grow businesses for over 30 years. Based our experiences we put together a list of useful websites to further assist you in growing your business.