The SBTDC specializes in helping businesses identify and prepare for:
- Traditional bank loans
- SBA-guaranteed loans
- Federal R&D and commercialization funding
- Equity capital investment,
- International export financing,
- North Carolina Capital Access Program (NC-CAP), and
- North Carolina Loan Participation Program (NC-LPP).
The SBTDC does not administer loans, grants, or investment capital; but we can help you identify sources and increase the quality of our applications and proposals. For a list and description of available sources of capital for North Carolina businesses, view or download our Capital Opportunities Report. For personal assistance preparing for a loan, talk to one of our local business counselors – or register as an SBTDC client.