Intellectual Property Guide – This SBTDC-published guide is intended for the independent inventor or small company looking for knowledge on how to develop new ideas into licensable patents or commercial products. The book answers common questions and provides guidance on commercializing an invention.
- DOD SBIR & STTR Solicitations in Pre-Release
- LOI for DOE FY2015 PhI Due 9/2/14
- NC IDEA Fall 2014 Grant Cycle Open!
- N.C. Board of Science & Technology Releases 2013 Tracking Innovation Report
- Triad Business & Innovation EXPO - Tech Briefing
- Sep 18 | Winston-Salem
Get Our Newsletter
© 2014 NC SBTDC
The SBTDC is administered by North Carolina State University on behalf of The University of North Carolina system and operated in partnership with the US Small Business Administration.