The Technology Commercialization Services team provides one-on-one business counseling and advice to small business owners, university researchers, and entrepreneurs looking to advance their innovations to the marketplace. These innovations typically involve intellectual property that contributes to a strong competitive advantage in the marketplace, and serves as a foundation for the business. In 2011, the Technology Commercialization Services team worked with over 350 clients and provided nearly 12,000 hours of business counseling. More >>
We can help you:
Build a strong business foundation.
- Develop a business plan
- Design a marketing strategy
- Evaluate intellectual property
- Create financial projections
Accelerate your success.
- Recognize needed skill sets and gaps
- Assemble an effective team
- Communicate your value proposition
- Identify prototype production resources
Discover financing opportunities.
- Identify funding and financing options that match your situation and goals
- Understand investor requirements
- Assess your readiness for investment
- Get ready to make your pitch
Produce competitive funding proposals.
- Understand the differences between SBIR and STTR
- Stay on top of program changes and updates
- Develop a funding strategy that incorporates grants and contracts
- Receive comprehensive proposal reviews at no charge
Ready to Get Started?
Click to begin