NC Angels is designed to educate and prepare qualified investors with or without investment experience for the world of investing in early-stage companies. This program was developed with direct input from angel investors, angel networks/fund executives, early-stage venture capitalists and experienced entrepreneurs, and provides an “insider’s look” into the world of angel investing.
- Learn about the private equity investment process, and options for investing as an individual, through a network, or as part of a committed angel fund
- Topics include the funding landscape, local deal sourcing, presentations, due diligence, valuation, structuring the deal and monitoring angel investments
- Share investing tools, resources and best practices
- Learn about the potential for maximizing return using the NC Qualified Business Venture tax credit
- Network with other investors and local experts
- Receive a comprehensive workbook and access to additional online resources
Who Should Attend?
- High net worth individuals with senior business experience who now have the time and interest in investing in early-stage companies
- Successful entrepreneurs who have exited their businesses and would like to stay involved and mentor other entrepreneurs
- Investors who are interested in learning more about the specifics of angel investing
- Learn From Experienced Investors
To be announced.
How To Register
The NC Angels: Investing Close to Home registration fee is $395; however, you are eligible for a special scholarship rate of $195 courtesy of our state and local sponsors.