“After years of successful private equity investing, I still make mistakes
and learn new things. This seminar proved invaluable to me as well as
those new to the game. I also enjoyed networking with other local investors.”
–Triad Angel Investor
Before You Invest in Others, Invest in Yourself
NC Angels: Investing Close to Home is designed to educate and prepare qualified investors with or without investment experience for the world of investing in early stage companies. This program was developed with direct input from angel investors, angel networks/fund executives, early stage venture capitalists, and experienced entrepreneurs, and provides an “insider’s look” into the world of angel investing.
- Learn about the private equity investment process, and options for investing as an individual, through a network, or as part of a committed angel fund
- Topics include the funding landscape, local deal sourcing, presentations, due diligence, valuation, structuring the deal and monitoring angel investments
- Share investing tools, resources and best practices
- Learn about the tax implications of angel investing
- Network with other investors and local experts
- Receive a comprehensive workbook and access to additional online resources
Who Should Attend?
- High net worth individuals with senior business experience who now have the time and interest in investing in early stage companies
- Successful entrepreneurs who have exited their businesses and would like to stay involved and mentor other entrepreneurs
- Investors who are interested in learning more about the specifics of angel investing
Start Up Questions & Answers by Professional Panel of Experts | Charlotte
Workshop starts 08/14/2018 | 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
How To Register
The NC Angels: Investing Close to Home registration fee is $395; however, you are eligible for a special scholarship rate of $195 courtesy of our state and local sponsors.