With more than 20 years of international consulting experience, Owen George specializes in helping businesses expand their presence in the global marketplace. In his counseling, he helps clients:
- Determine export readiness
- Develop a strategy for exporting and international business
- Identify and gain access to priority export markets
- Harness resources to support export initiatives
- Access trade finance options with the Small Business Administration, Export-Import Bank and Overseas Private Investment Corporation
Owen’s background includes experience in a broad range of industry sectors, including environmental, electronics, home furnishings, consumer goods, education, design, and construction. Owen graduated Valedictorian in Political Science from NC State University. As a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar, he attended the Universidad de los Andes in Bogotá, Colombia. Fluent in Spanish and Mandarin, Owen is a Certified Global Business Professional.
Contact Owen at 336-779-7337 or email@example.com