Are You Making Progress?
In today’s environment, if you are standing still, you are falling behind. Making the right decisions at the right time is critical. Following through on those decisions is challenging. In a survey of a broad cross section of CEO's, the Malcolm Baldrige Foundation learned that CEO's believed deploying strategy is three times more difficult than developing strategy. If deployment is so challenging, the questions are, Are you making progress? How do you know?
- Are your vision, mission, values, and plans being deployed?
- Are they understood by your leadership team?
- Are they understood by all employees?
- Are your communications effective?
- Is the message being well received?
Are We Making Progress, is designed to help you know. This survey provides compatible tools for you to see if your perceptions agree with those of your employees. They will help you focus your improvement and communication efforts on areas needing the most attention. It is never too soon to start improving openness and communication. Ask your employees their opinions. They will appreciate the opportunity—and the organization will benefit from their responses.
- Quick and simple on-line survey options
- Anonymous response features
- Quick turnournd time for results
- Greater employee participation in feedback
How to Start
Contact Mark McKnight via email or phone at 919-600-5955.