News and updates from the SBTDC’s Boone and Hickory offices.
- What I learned from Google: There is such a thing as a free lunch. Sep 19 2018
Google is there for the searcher. Their goal is to connect the searcher with the most relevant, up-to-date information. Is that your website? Or is it one of your competitor’s? At a recent Get Your Business Online with Google event ... Read more »
- Did you know… SBTDC is your resource for market research. Sep 19 2018
As part of the University of North Carolina system and featuring dedicated market research staff, the SBTDC can provide your business with useful market data and business information. SBTDC counselors can apply business theory to real-world problems and conduct needs ... Read more »
- Attracting & Retaining Employees Sep 19 2018
With June unemployment rates showing that our region is currently at an average of 3.8 percent, it is no wonder we are seeing an uptick in the number of clients coming to us with recruitment and retention questions. It’s definitely ... Read more »
- 4 things you can do right now to protect your brand Sep 19 2018
1) Define your branding. Your brand should be distinctive and ubiquitous. Make your brand (whether a logo, a word or a slogan) something that is meaningful to you and your customers and something that all who contact you can identify ... Read more »
- Success Story: Ultra Armoring and Defense (UAD) Jan 31 2017
SHELBY, NORTH CAROLINA | JUAN SAIZ | WWW.ULTRAARMORING.COM
“PTAC Program Director Mark Mills and PTAC Counselor Nick Economou have developed an excellent working relationship with us and have provided PTAC ... Read more »
- 2015 Edison Project Jun 1 2015
Welcome to the Edison Project 2015 Business Competition. If you have a business or are planning to start a business in the Catawba County area and have not already registered, please log in using your e-mail address and password.
The Edison ... Read more »