NxLeveL for Entrepreneurs is designed to help entrepreneurs learn the skills needed to create, develop and strengthen successful business ventures. Unlike most other educational programs, NxLeveL addresses the special needs of the entrepreneur by providing a practical, hands-on, common sense approach to developing their business.
Who should attend?
- You are a business owner, partner, manager, or an involved employee who wants to build a business.
- You need a chance to step back, think about where you are going, how you will get there, and what you would need for the journey.
What you will learn
- Establish goals, objectives, and a mission statement
- Analyze financial statements and prepare effective budgets
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics
- Determine funding needs and identify sources of capital
- Formulate and implement strategies for managing growth
- Write and communicate a detailed business plan
NxLeveL Business Workshop (Chapel Hill) | Chapel Hill
Workshop starts 03/31/2015 | 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM