We have postponed this event and will post the new date information soon.
Learn from Experienced Investors & Entrepreneurs
Raising equity capital is challenging at best. Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur™ is designed to educate and prepare growth-oriented entrepreneurs to successfully engage private equity investors.
- Learn about the equity funding “food chain”
- Spend a day with investors and learn what they expect from the companies they fund
- Learn how to make your company “investorready” (and improve your business while you’re at it)
- Assess your own “readiness” at each step of the way
- Hear from those who’ve “done it”. Panelists will include serial entrepreneurs and angel investors who’ve “been there”.
- Receive a comprehensive workbook, ongoing counseling support and access to additional online resources
- Save countless hours and enhance your chances of successfully raising equity capital
List of experienced investors and entrepreneurs who will lead this Investor-Ready Entrepreneur include:
entrepreneur & investor
serial entrepreneur and investor
investor & early stage fund executive
How to Register
The Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur registration fee is $295; however, you are eligible for a special scholarship rate of $95 courtesy of our state and local sponsors.
Remember to select your sponsor/partner to get the $95 rate.
Space is limited, so registrations are being accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Cancellation and refund requests will be honored until 5 PM on May 20, 2016. Check payments should be received by the SBTDC on or before May 20, 2016 to maintain registered status.
What Entrepreneurs Say...
"I learned more about the equity investment process, procedures, what is truly valued and expected in one day than I have in several months stumbling through the process."
"I wanted to let you know that I personally loved the course the other day. I have been to many Merger-Acquisition Courses and Forums etc. But, your guest panel was amazing and very interesting. I felt that every time [they] spoke they were giving it to us straight and not just the textbook response. You made it fun. That’s not easy, especially when everyone in the room is hoping that you are going to give them the magical key to their success."
See what other entrepreneurs say...