Learn from Experienced
Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur is designed to educate and prepare growth-oriented entrepreneurs to successfully engage private equity investors. The program was developed with direct input from experienced entrepreneurs, angel investors, angel networks / fund executives, and venture capitalists, and provides an "insider's look" into the world of equity funding. By understanding what investors look for, entrepreneurs can reduce barriers to funding, navigate the process more easily, and increase the chances of obtaining funding for their business.
Wilmington Event Details
The following investors and entrepreneurs will lead this Investor-Ready Entrepreneur program:
- Shaun Olsen, Cloudwyze – serial entrepreneur
- Tobin Geatz – investor and former CEO Inclinix
- Scott Anderson, WCSR – transactional attorney
- Dallas Romanowski, IMAF-Cape Fear – early stage fund executive
- Tim Janke, SBTDC / IMAF – investor and early stage fund executive
- Bill Parrish, SBTDC – consultant, entrepreneur and investor
Entrepreneur, Investor, Worked with Steve Jobs at NEXT
How to Register
The Becoming an Investor-Ready
Entrepreneur registration fee is $295; however, you are eligible for a special scholarship rate of $95 courtesy of our state and local sponsors. Space is limited, so registrations are being accepted on a first come, first served basis.
CLICK TO REGISTER ONLINE
When you get the registration page, select "Investor-Ready Entrepreneur | Wilmington, June 5" under Select an Event.