Over the coming weeks, months and years, our ambition is to demonstrate thought leadership in the areas of strategy, leadership and change by sharing information that specifically addresses these topics of interest with CEOs of midsized firms.
Our mission is to improve performance of midsized firms CEOs and their firms by aiding them as they seek to grow their investment. We are building a community of engaged, valuation-focused CEOs. This goal will be reach through on-going research, interaction with readers, and practice in the field.
Accelerate is a digital publication of Strategy & Growth Services (SGS), a statewide service of North Carolina’s Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC). The SBTDC is administered by NC State University on behalf of The University of North Carolina System and is operated in partnership with the U.S Small Business Administration.
- Kevin McConnaghy | Editor of Accelerate and State Program Director, NC SBTDC Strategy & Growth Services
- Scott Daugherty | State Director, NC SBTDC
- Fred Barringer | Regional Center Director, NC SBTDC Offices at UNC Chapel Hill and NC Central University.
- Deanna Day | Senior Research Analyst, NC SBTDC Statewide Administrative Office
- Ron Elmore | Business Counselor, NC SBTDC Office at Appalachian State University
- Angela Farrior | Web Manager, NC SBTDC Statewide Administrative Office
- Byron Hicks | Regional Center Director, NC SBTDC at Appalachian State University
- Mark Mills | Director, NC SBTDC Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Noah Robins | Government Procurement Counselor, NC SBTDC Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Nicole Schwerbrock, PhD | Director, NC SBTDC Technology Development & Commercialization
- Alex Viva | International Business Development Counselor, NC SBTDC at NC State University