Here are a few tips for success that will help your business make stronger business connections at Opportunities.
- Review the government agencies and prime contractors scheduled to attend and determine those that are a best fit for your products and services
- Review the prime and agency websites and small business programs for additional information on their mission and needs
- Bring government-focused marketing materials including business cards and your capability statement (contact a PTAC counselor to provide assistance with your capability statement)
- Have your elevator speech ready as you never know who you might run into
- Review the scheduled seminars and attend those that will benefit your business most
- Remember to network and share information about your business with potential customers, suppliers or partners
- If possible, bring two people from your company to maximize your benefit (meet with vendors and attend seminars, attend two seminars in the same time slot, etc.)