Opportunities 2014 Downloads
On March 10, 2014, attendees gathered at Opportunities 2014 to learn how to tap into this lucrative market. This regional biennial "reverse" trade show allows small businesses the opportunity to meet contracting officers from over 40 federal, state, and local government agencies and prime contractors.
Small business leaders marketed products and services directly to over 40 federal, state, and local government agencies and large prime contractors in ONE day with ONE sales call. They also attended a series of seminars designed to provide the latest information on doing business with the government.
Here are a few takeaways from Opportunities 2014:
- Certifications & Affiliations
- Ethical Business Practices / Capability Statements
- Marketing to the Military Defense Agency
- SBA's Social Economic Programs
- State and Federal Contracting Basics
- Think Like a Prime Contractor
Business Attendee Interviews
Special thanks to Independent Asheville Radio 1350 WZGM for conducting and recording these interviews.
© 2014 SBTDC
Presented in cooperation with: