Date(s) - 5 Nov 2012
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Embassy Suites, 201 Harrison Oaks Blvd, Cary, NC 27513
This SBIR/STTR workshop will cover essential information for crafting a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal. The workshop will enable attendees to determine if this source of funding is right for their company and project. It will provide general instruction on the ins and outs of preparing a proposal to including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the often complicated submission process. Specific outlines will be provided for various federal agencies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technology-based entrepreneurs and small companies seeking funding for R&D with an interest in submitting a SBIR/STTR proposal within the next 12 months.
WHAT YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH:
- Current information on the SBIR/STTR program
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet an Agency’s mission and requirements
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- How to write the proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The importance of Commercialization and why it is so critical to successful SBIR/STTR proposals
Time: 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Location: Embassy Suites, Cary NC
Website / Registration: http://www.sbtdc.org/events/sbir-proposal-prep/
Presenter: Lisa Kurek, BBC