April 15, 2014Tuesday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
The Raleigh Building (1st Floor Conference Room)
5 West Hargett St, Raleigh, NC, 27601 Get Directions | Add to Outlook | Add to Google Calendar
This workshop is at maximum capacity and we can no longer accept registrations.
Classes held Tuesdays 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
April 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20
You should attend if:
- You are a business owner, partner, manager, or an involved employee who wants to build a business.
- You need a chance to step back, think about where you are going, how you will get there, and what you would need for the journey.
You will learn how to:
- Establish goals, objectives, and a mission statement
- Analyze financial statements and prepare effective budgets
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics
- Determine funding needs and identify sources of capital
- Formulate and implement strategies for managing growth
- Write and communicate a detailed business plan
- $299 and 3 hours per week (for 6 weeks)
- Comprehensive text and workbook
- Enhanced management and business
- Planning skills
- Individual counseling and coaching
How to Register
- This workshop is full and can not accept more registrations.
Please visit www.sbtdc.org/nxlevel for more details and upcoming events.
The Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC) is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.