April 25, 2017Start: Tuesday, April 25 @ 11:00 AM
End: Tuesday, April 25 @ 1:00 PM
1700 MLK Jr. Blvd., Chapel Hill, NC, 27599 $295+/attendee | Register »
Get Directions | Add to Outlook | Add to Google Calendar
helping entrepreneurs reach the next level of success
TUESDAYS | 4 WEEKS | APRIL 25 – MAY 16, 2017 | 11am – 1pm | CHAPEL HILL
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF:
- You are a business owner, partner, manager, or an involved employee who wants to build a business.
- You need a chance to step back, think about where you are going, how you will get there, and what you would need for the journey.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Establish goals, objectives, and a mission statement
- Analyze financial statements and prepare effective budgets
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics
- Determine funding needs and identify sources of capital
- Formulate and implement strategies for managing growth
- Write and communicate a detailed business plan
LEARN IT TODAY – USE IT TOMORROW
NxLeveL is a nationally recognized course designed for entrepreneurs. Learn to create, develop and strengthen successful business ventures from people who have been there before and take advantage of one-on-one time so you aren’t reinventing the wheel. NxLeveL provides a practical, hands-on, common sense approach to developing a successful business meaning you see results faster.
Registration includes workbook materials, lunch, and one-on-one time with business professionals. Limited seating available.
Early Bird Registration: $295 ends April 17th, 2017
Late Registration: $395
Whitney Hildebran | (919) 621-9518 | email Whitney