January 16, 2013Wednesday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
SBTDC at UNC-Chapel Hill
1700 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Suite 115, Chapel Hill, NC, 27514 Get Directions | Add to Outlook | Add to Google Calendar
January 16, 23, 30, February 6, 13, 20
Classes held for six Wednesdays 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
You should attend if:
- You are a business owner, partner, manager, or an involved employee who wants to build a business.
- You need a chance to step back, think about where you are going, how you will get there, and what you would need for the journey.
You will learn how to:
- Establish goals, objectives, and a mission statement
- Analyze financial statements and prepare effective budgets
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics
- Determine funding needs and identify sources of capital
- Formulate and implement strategies for managing growth
- Write and communicate a detailed business plan
- $199 and 3 hours per week (for 6 weeks)
- Comprehensive text and workbook
- Enhanced management and business
- Planning skills
- Individual counseling and coaching
How to Register
- REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT.
- Click here to see other upcoming NxLeveL events