September 23, 2015Start: Wednesday, September 23 @ 8:00 AM
End: Wednesday, September 23 @ 5:30 PM
Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
803 S. College Rd., Wilmington, NC, 28403 $95.00/attendee | Register »
Get Directions | Add to Outlook | Add to Google Calendar
This event has been cancelled.
Are YOU an investor-ready entrepreneur?
Raising equity capital is challenging at best. Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur (IRE) is designed to educate and prepare growth-oriented entrepreneurs to successfully engage private equity investors. This full day program was developed by experienced entrepreneurs, angel investors, angel networks/fund executives and venture capitalists, and provides an “insider’s look” into the world of equity funding. By viewing investors as “customers of equity”, entrepreneurs can reduce barriers to funding, navigate the process more easily, and increase the chances of obtaining funding.
- Learn what investors look for and expect from the companies they fund
- Understand the private equity investment process and terminology
- Find out how investors really approach valuation and deal structure (including cap tables and term sheets)
- Learn how to make your company “investor-ready” (and improve your business while you’re at it)
- Hear from those who’ve “done it”. Panelists include serial entrepreneurs and angel investors who’ve “been there”.
- Receive a comprehensive workbook, ongoing counseling support and access to additional online resources
- Save countless hours and enhance your chances of successfully raising equity capital