August 6, 2015 until September 22, 2015Start: Thursday, August 6 @ 10:00 AM
End: Tuesday, September 22 @ 12:00 PM
Multiple Event Locations
, Across North Carolina, NC $0.00/attendee | Register »
Get Directions | Add to Outlook | Add to Google Calendar
Contracting with the federal government?
Bidding on a federal contract?
Interested in federal contracting?
If so, you should attended our upcoming free workshop Cost and Price Analysis for Contractors, Subcontractors and Government Agencies.
What you’ll learn:
- Uniform Contract Format
- Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) and other regulations
- Contract Cost Principles for small business
- Cost analysis – vs – Price analysis
- Understanding Allowability vs. Allocability
Upcoming Dates and Locations
FREE | 10am – 12pm on multiple days and locations.
- Hickory – August 6: Register
- Asheville – August 11: Register
- Raleigh – August 11: Register
- Greenville – August 18: Register
- Durham – August 19: Register
- Elizabeth City – August 20: Register
- Greensboro – August 25: Register
- Charlotte – September 1: Register
- Fayetteville – September 17: Register
- Pembroke – September 22 : Register
The Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC) is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.