October 5, 2020 until October 10, 2020Start: Monday, October 5 @ 8:00 AM
End: Saturday, October 10 @ 11:30 AM
$0.00/attendee | Register »
Get Directions | Add to Outlook | Add to Google Calendar
MED Week recognizes the achievements of local minority entrepreneurs, provides opportunities for networking, and presents workshops to help grow and strengthen businesses.
Events provide attendees the opportunity to:
- Connect with business vendors
- Meet leaders from the regional business community
- Learn about government contracting and business opportunities
- Grow your professional network
- Receive information and resources to develop your business
Cape Fear MED Week is a part of the nationwide observance of Minority Enterprise Development (MED) Week. The 2020 activities will occur from October 5th – 10th in various locations throughout the region. Email email@example.com for more information.
For all program details and registration information CLICK HERE